4′ x 16′ Roll-In Frame with Titan Decking – Pier Pleasure
Titan Deck was engineered so your dock will be the last thing on your mind. We know you would rather be having fun with your dock than working on your dock.
Titan Deck is made out of polypropylene, a sturdy plastic, that will take everything you and Mother Nature can throw at it. It comes standard with aluminum stiffeners for extra reinforcement. All Titan Deck products come with UV protection which will prevent significant fading. Titan Deck will also handle any wild Midwest weather changes.
The Titan Deck surface is made into 4′ x 4′ panels that are easily inserted into and removed from the aluminum dock frame. With the panels this size, they are easy to carry, transport, and store. The removable surface also makes for easier installation and removal of your dock.
Features & Benefits of Pier Pleasure’s Roll-In Framework:
1). Truss-Style Dock.
- Gives you the highest strength and lightest weight available.
- Open design allows large waves to flow through the dock section rather than pounding against it.
- The ends of each deck panel are covered by the top rail for a clean appearance and protection against wear.
2). Adaptable Inside Track System.
- Allows for simple and strong attachment of dock legs and braces.
- Set screw posts can be added in any location for additional support.
- Dock accessories can easily be positioned wherever you choose.